In my opinion the main focus of this play is how a uprising started to arouse in some of the roman hearts. For some thought that Chaser was just an average man and that any man could be just as great as he if only they tried. So saying that I think the main characters in this play are the traders, including Cassius, saying that Chaser had .... "unseemly ambition".
I agree it brings about some change in some Roman hearts. I think that Shakespeare was also trying to tell the English through the play Julius Caesar that all that chaos that was happening in Rome over the throne would soon happen in England if the Queen didn't name an heir.
ReplyDeleteis this Mrs. Dunlop or Charity?
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Elsie, but, don't the main characters also include Caesar, and his followers?
ReplyDeleteStephanie :)
The above post was from Charity. You're off to a good start Elsie. Keep thinking beyond the obvious...afterall, it's Shakespeare!!! You did miss a few of the main characters. Be sure to answer the questions completely.
ReplyDelete