Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Which Ones Which (part 1 Week 8)

 Paul Ryan-Mark Antony
 Both are smiler in many ways. Both were (or hope to be) second in command  of their country. Also, they both stand up for what they believe and are not easily swayed by others words. They are both really good at persuading people in their speech's.


Abram Lincoln - Cesar
To start off both Cesar and Lincoln were assassinated by people who did not like their dissensions. However I don't think that Lincoln thought him self a god or thought very highly of himself a all. But they there both very famous and long remembered. Also Lincoln died on the 14th of April  which is almost the ides of April, and Cesar died on the ides of March.


 Joe Biden - Cassius
There are many similarities between these two men. Both silty bend the truth to get there way. Both I think are bully's and can be really mean at times. They both have the power of authority and most people trust the people that have more authority than them self's because thats just the mind set of most people.


Mitt Romney - Brutus
 These two men both have good intentions but they don't always go the way the hope. both are really good speech givers and are very  persuasive. I think they a smiler overall but their are a few differences, Romney is trying to make changes for the benefit of the American people, but Brutus was in the end doing it for himself.



3 comments:

  1. I liked how you used Abraha lincoln and Caesar but on romney and brutus i felt that u needed an example for me to understand your point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job!!!! I liked it alot. You made most of your points very clear and understandable.
    Stephanie Silvers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you one and all for your excellent advice!! i will take it into careful consideration!
    E;-)

    ReplyDelete