Dimonte
Winter
Cold,harsh
Threatening, biting, lashing
Snowy, fringed, warm, playful
inviting, delighting, shining,
Hot, awesome
Summer
Lanterns
Hunts
Stealthy
In the night
Tiger pounces,
Win
Couplet
Spiders weaving I dont know why,
Till she caches a little fly.
Quatrains
She was murdered in the street
It was a shame how she got treat
Her family was all amourn
they will only eat corn
(?)
Da-Da
My dog Kansas jump and
walk have a nibble on a girl
run but juggle cats plant
the logs make some
figs move the hug
baby if you purr
jog me a hiccup oh the
poetry.
ABC Poetry
Oh my goodness
Pandas hugging me
Quit or I might stay
Run away
Save me from the cuteness
Oops I put in six oh well!!! hope you enjoyed them:-)
Elsie you are so creative! I think you should write more poems! I love them!
ReplyDeleteMom
I loved the poems! Really good.
ReplyDelete-Stephanie
thanks Stephie!
ReplyDeleteI love the last one about "Save me from cuteness."
ReplyDelete:)
impressive and creative
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone:-)
ReplyDeleteE
very good.
ReplyDeletegood job:) My Favorite was the couplet.
ReplyDelete