Thursday, October 4, 2012

(week 6) lesson 2 question 5

The traders wanted Cicero in their plot because they thought that he had a..... "mature presence" and he would make them look good. But after talking about it for a bit they decided not to tell  him about their plan because they said that....."he will never follow anything  that other men begin".


(PS sorry i didn't get  this done yesterday I was sick)

3 comments:

  1. Nice writng but i'm kinda confused I thought that the question was about Brutus and what happens to him when he joins the conspiracy and the similarities between Brutus and Caesar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i accidentally did a thought question AGAIN and i didn't see till i had already published it sooooo ya lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog, but at first was kind of confused until I read the comments. Anyway, good ideas!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete