Thursday, November 1, 2012

Week-10 lesson 2 Thought Qusetion Two- He's Mad!

What were Hamlets appearances when he visited Ophelia? When she rushed  to her father to tell him what she had seen, she cited that his face was as white as his under shirt and his knees knocked together. She also told her father that he looked..."As if he had been loosèd out of hell".

I think he appeared that way so that it would scare Ophelia. Because he knew she would go to her father and tell him, then he would go to the "King" and tell him. And he need that.

How Hamlet dressed convinced Ophelia that he was mad. For no gentleman would dress... "with his doublet all unbraced, no hat upon his head, his stockings fouled, ungartered, and down-gyvèd to his ankle"


3 comments:

  1. I lked the quotes that you used! I really like your first pharagraph although you could of used ophelia instead of she in your 2 sentence:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it. Good details! I really liked your quotes.
    Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete