Friday, November 16, 2012
(Week 12) David Tennant
I have just gotten done watching the David Tennant version of Hamlet. I chose this version because I think that Tennant is a really good actor and well he's the Doctor. This movie a produced by John Wyver and Sebastian Grant, was directed by Gregory Doran, and the stars were, David Tenannt (Hamlet), Patrick Stewart (the ghost and Claudius) , and Penny Downie (Ophelia). Like the original Hamlet play, this movie took place in 20th century Denmark, in what looked like a castle. There were some things I really liked about the David Tennant movie, But there were some things I really didn't like. Tennant did a really good job of acting mad, and I thought his expressions when he was talking to Polonius were really great. I also really liked the actor that played Poloneius. But there were some things that trove me crazy about this movie. For example, I didn't like it that though out the whole movie they only used one room (except for the grave digger scene). But they did do a good job filming it at different angels so that it looked like they were in a different room. Also I really didn't like the actor that played Ophelia, she was really weird looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job calling him by his proper name, unlike some other people I know *cough*, *cough* *coughTaylorcough*. You have succeeded in your assignment!
ReplyDeleteNS
THANK you Nate lol
ReplyDeleteE;-)
:-)
DeleteNS
Elsie - Excellent job! You have improved SSOOOOO much in your writing! You had great details for you reasons and the whole entry really flowed well.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom